• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need help with my psp 3000 running 5.03 gen-c

XStarSlayar

Hey guys, I don't know how to solve my problem.. I tried to use a ctf creator (don't remember wich one -.-) And the theme simply won't go away..I formatted my psp, tried all cfwenabler but still nothing. When I try to change theme I don't see it in the list, I try to delete it in theme folder when I plugin my psp but it isn't there.. When I try normal from theme menu nothing, I try classic and get nothing.. Any advices?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Now all my times are messed up when I formatted psp ;-;

afteralter

S for Surreal

insane45

Hey guys, I don't know how to solve my problem.. I tried to use a ctf creator (don't remember wich one -.-) And the theme simply won't go away..I formatted my psp, tried all cfwenabler but still nothing. When I try to change theme I don't see it in the list, I try to delete it in theme folder when I plugin my psp but it isn't there.. When I try normal from theme menu nothing, I try classic and get nothing.. Any advices?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Now all my times are messed up when I formatted psp ;-;
Are you saying you put a theme on your psp and now you can't take it off or change to any other theme? Can you still run chickhen?