• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need Suggestions on Buying Two Games

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
So for Christmas i am set to get 2 new (PS3) games. At first I was leaning toward getting COD5 and Moterstorm :pasific Drift. But then i saw Resistance 2. Now i've played the pre version (or whatever you call it) of all of these games and i must say that out of all three the one that i never enjoyed was resistance (Yea you can start flaming). So my question is, what two games would you get for christmas.

* I already got Socom

RoBz

sucker
I'd be inclined to get CoD and Resistance because I really didn't like the first Motorstorm. I'm not too sure though, I suppose if you preferred the first Motorstorm to the first Resistance, then go for it.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I'd be inclined to get CoD and Resistance because I really didn't like the first Motorstorm. I'm not too sure though, I suppose if you preferred the first Motorstorm to the first Resistance, then go for it.

Yea that is what i was thinking. But, what does everyone think about little big planet? I heard it was good.

Adiuvo

Resistance 2 for sure, but Little Big Planet or Motorstorm 2 will be hard to choose between. Right now I'd say go for Motorstorm 2, it's made a lot of improvements over the original, and it's newer.

twelve

I'm not dead
If you have cod4 I wouldn't bother with cod5.

I'd go with Motorstorm 2 and Resistance 2. LBP is good but unless you're feeling very creative it gets old fast.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
Well it looks like I'm now leaning toward getting resistance 2 and motorstorm or cod5. I'm a big cod fan so I'm probably just get resistance 2 and cod5. Thanks everyone for the suggestions