• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Neon Alley Is a 24-Hour Anime App for PS3

David Sanchez

The PlayStation 3 is getting a new anime channel today. Viz Media announced that the app, which is called Neon Alley, will offer 24-hour programming for anime fans directly through their Sony home consoles. A report on Destructoid indicates that Viz will be providing content from its own library, as well as anime from outside distributors.

Shows will be uncut and uncensored, and Viz expects to incorporate HD programming.

Continue reading...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Awesome. Hope the video quality won't suck.

hush404

I downloaded the app... watched it's trailer (included in the app) and then poked around the app. I dont think it's for me. In a world where I have options like Netflix where I can bring up any of their content and start watching it and my own leisure... I just don't think I can deal with an app that steams a set list of shows (like old school TV) the likes of which I need to be home for to view. I deleted it.

hush404

@David Sanchez - The Crunchy Roll app is a little more in line of what I'm looking for, but they did a poor job of showcasing what they had and what made it special enough for free members to consider subscribing. The only way to really enjoy it is with a subscription which seems steep to me, considering the much more mammoth bang for my buck I get with Netflix.