• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Facebook Setup...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
So facebook recently updated again.. I really REALLY don't like it. What do you guys think?

Gutya

I think it's fine.

People moan too much about the slightest changes. Remember "new" Facebook and everyone kicked off? I can't even remember what "old" Facebook looked like now.

TeamOverload

I dislike it, the other way for the homepage to be displayed was just much more practical in my opinion. Granted, I'm sure once I get used to it I'll begin to like it more, but not too sure if I'll ever like it more than the way it just previously was.

Dan

Contributor
I can't even remember what the first layout looked like now, but i know i was pissed when it changed. Now on the new one, all you get it friends' status updates, not relationship updates, profile updates, etc.

It still pisses me off though, that on the THIRD update, you still can't apply your own themes/colour schemes.

RoBz

sucker
andy invited you to join the Facebook group "RETURN THE OLD FACEBOOK".

andy says, "join and invite all your friends
this might work".
Uhhhhh

Facebook changed again. Get over it.

Seth

MD Party Room

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Nothing personal or anything but Facebook is a little too personal for me to share with you guys. I like to keep my online personas and my in real life ones separate.

twelve

I'm not dead
I use facebook so rarely that the odd occasion I go on it I never see any difference. I always know that it has changed because I'll have a load of invites to join groups to change it back or to boycott it on a certain day.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
i cant say if i like it or not, because i disliked the last one, and started liking it.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Nothing personal or anything but Facebook is a little too personal for me to share with you guys. I like to keep my online personas and my in real life ones separate.

I agree with you.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM EST ----------

Although I remember those stupid app invites like "Which Harry Potter Character are you?" and "You got bitten by a werewolf" crap.

Moose

Meta Moose
I have no preference. To be honest as long as it works like it did then I have no objections.

Slasher

Suck It
Whoever dislikes it is just a pansy whose afraid of change. There's barely any difference at all, honestly, quit whining.

CASHMON3Y

Its ok, but it seems a little more cluttered then the previous one.

TeamOverload

Whoever dislikes it is just a pansy whose afraid of change. There's barely any difference at all, honestly, quit whining.

Not true at all. I liked being able to sort my homepage before. You would have the tabs at the top in order to choose to view the actual news feed, live updates, only status updates, or all new pictures. With this new homepage you can't do that. Things like relationship info, new friends, etc, don't seem to appear either, or not nearly as often at least.

Slasher

Suck It
Not true at all. I liked being able to sort my homepage before. You would have the tabs at the top in order to choose to view the actual news feed, live updates, only status updates, or all new pictures. With this new homepage you can't do that. Things like relationship info, new friends, etc, don't seem to appear either, or not nearly as often at least.

Oh really?

40741156.png

The filter seems to be intact over there on the left hand side