• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Facebook Setup...

TeamOverload

None for statuses, which is the one I used most. Granted, most of the things on the home page are status updates, but you also have to shift through wall posts and other junk there as well.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Ok, I read the "change" thread and actually thought deeply about it and made conversation IRL and complained about how change makes people not like things, BUT THIS IS SHITTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

EDIT: Why I don't like it.

- Status updates take away soooo much of it. Its more like Twitter.
- Home page is just status updates. I loved it when everything was thrown into the mix (tagged in photos, etc)
- Status updates and stuff are gigantic and you have to go through all that shit to see other stuff.

Slasher

Suck It

- Status updates take away soooo much of it. Its more like Twitter. Seems like everything takes away 'soooo much of it', everything is just generally larger and more in your face with this update.
- Home page is just status updates. I loved it when everything was thrown into the mix (tagged in photos, etc) They haven't changed this. Tagged photos still show up as normal.
- Status updates and stuff are gigantic and you have to go through all that shit to see other stuff.

adasdsadsa

Cryox

Bro.

- Status updates take away soooo much of it. Its more like Twitter.
- Home page is just status updates. I loved it when everything was thrown into the mix (tagged in photos, etc)
Same here.

_Syn

Meh, It's gonna be okay after a few more weeks. It was like that when the first Facebook was changed to the one before the current one.

TeamOverload

I actually liked the new facebook all along though, this is just a downgrade in my opinion. I'm not opposed to change, but pointless change for the worse, yeah...I don't really like that.

Vee

ahh come on. Everyone moaned about the first facebook update, then when they realised the new web 2.0 interface was actually really good, they shut up.

The same thing will happen here. There are losers that waste time moaning about stuff. Just get over it, these things are ran through Facebook HQ so often, that when a actual update happens, its because its totally worth it.

Brad

Yoshimi
I'll get used to it

Sorta did not like it at first but growing on me.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
They're changing it again. Word on the street (BBC radio) is that they're implementing a tracking system so they can log who you talk to (but not what's been said) for national security.