• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Features Ideas for Exophase!

Meany Panini

I really have liked this website ever since I've started using it, but after using My Anime List, I've noticed some cool things that could also be added here.
  • Backlog/Wishlist
    I've seen other websites used to track games and have the option to wishlist/backlog games, but they don't track them as well as they do here. I think that this would be an awesome feature for people who also want to track which games they need to play and what games they want to play.
  • Rate Games
    My Anime List also lets you rate from 1-10 how much you like an anime, so I think that adding something like this would be super cool to track which games are our favorites. It'd be cool too to be able to sort from most favorite to least and vice versa. MAL also has a general rating of an anime/manga that is derived from all users ratings of the anime/manga. This would also be super cool here.
  • What form do you own it?
    MAL also lets you track what form you own anime/manga, but for me personally it's not very useful since most of the anime I watch is streamed. I think here it could be implemented really well to track which games we own physically and don't.
  • Reviews
    Exophase has such a large library, that it'd be cool to see reviews for games to be able to discover new/trending games even better. MAL has only reviews strictly from it's platform, but maybe Exophase could gather reviews from Steam? If not, reviews in general would be super cool if added to see what people think about these games in one place.
This website is awesome for trophy hunters or casual enjoyers, and I think that these additions would make the website even cooler. If you agree, maybe bring some attention here and spread the news that other people want this too. Thanks for reading!

Rayffe

I really liked this site, Trueachievements really needed a competitor. I believe in EXO's potential as one of the top achievement/trophy tracking sites.

SamXavia

The Wishlist and Reviews are really something I would love to use. ExoPhase is a great platform and I know others would love to use these features and may even use ExoPhase for the first time just because of the features.