• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN New PlayStation Store Encounters Problems Upon Launch in Europe

David Sanchez

PS-Store.jpg

The new PlayStation Store launched in Europe today. While screenshots show off a sexy new appearance for the digital marketplace, a lot of users have been reporting several issues with the component.

Problems with the PlayStation Store, as reported by Destructoid, include lengthy load times; no way to add funds; nonfunctional downloads; and no recognition for PlayStation Plus members.

Continue reading...

David Sanchez

I cracked up when I read one of the comments on the Destructoid article. It read, "Europe: America's beta testers." Hilarious!

hush404

@Trigun - Sure... but if you look at interfaces over the last 5 years or so... everyone is moving into this "HUGE VISUALS" for their GUIs. Microsoft seems to have adopted the idea on all fronts. I for one am starting to miss simple menus... I dont need giant pictures of stuff in my face to know what I'm looking for.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
@Trigun - Sure... but if you look at interfaces over the last 5 years or so... everyone is moving into this "HUGE VISUALS" for their GUIs. Microsoft seems to have adopted the idea on all fronts. I for one am starting to miss simple menus... I dont need giant pictures of stuff in my face to know what I'm looking for.
Yeah, I tend to agree.