• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN New PlayStation Store Live in North America

David Sanchez

Yesterday morning, the revamped PlayStation Store went live across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. The digital marketplace now features a new look, improved search filters, and product videos.

I played around with the new PlayStation Store a bit ad found it to be pretty neat. The new look is certainly appealing, and the added search and video features are welcome enhancements.

Continue reading...

hush404

I didn't think I would like it at first... but it's snappy, clean, giant (not hard to read) and well organized. I like it.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I looks nice though the font still looks too much like Steam TBpicture's font to me. I preferred the original one. (Unless it's the same and it's just a placebo effect of my mind) And I STILL wish it had a library/my games function.(Something that even Origin has.)

I hope they don't end up changing the look of the store any more after this. They need to just pick one, and stick with it. The last thing they need is to sink to the low level of MS.

If stuff needs fixing, or needs to be added. Add it, but keep the look/feel of the store the same.