• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Nintendo hours not updating?

Rapboy8907

New Member
Hi there. I just did a couple manual scans to see my hours played on Switch 2 and it hasn't updated yet from yesterday and today. I did Mario Kart World and it's still the same amount of hours/minutes.
 
Probably related to https://forums.exophase.com/threads/playtime-for-nintendo-is-not-updating.75712/

From what I've seen it affects Nintendo's own apps so it seems to be an issue with the latest firmware update on Switch.

Huh, well that's interesting. I was able to do scans through September and it worked just fine until these past couple of days. I guess I just got hit with it late? So weird.

Well thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, it'll get fixed up on Nintendo's end.
 
Back
Top