• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
No_More_Heroes-_Desperate_Struggle_Logo.jpg

Release Dates:
  • North America - January 2010
  • Europe - Q1 2010
*Obviously Subject to Change

Console - Wii

The game sadly sold horribly in Japan but was popular enough in the States to ensure a sequel. The release date is far from now but there has been a teaser trailer released.

A "watered down" version of the game will be released for Europe. I guess a lot of people complained about the blood amount. It's also been said that the game's foundation will be built on revenge so there will be a more serious approach to the game.

Overall, I was happy with the first game. It was way too short (only about 9-12 hours average gameplay) but was pretty satisfying. It was desperately needed for the wii and I'm happy that there has been a sequel announced.

Seth

MD Party Room
2010 is going to be such a long wait for such a great game...I can only hope that sales for this game to well unlike the first one....

Btw if you havent picked up the first one it like only 20 bucks go grab it for the wii it great..