• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

noob-proof

Acerthief

first of all, no offence on the noobz.

i was thinking that we should add a forum rules say that for people that has a question should always use search or go to other forums and try you answer here. i've seen lots of people that when he/she asks these basic questions "what are homebrews" for example, and then continues to double-post saying like "okay i've know what's a hombrew, and what's a downgrader" some sort.

experienced users can't just give him/her the answer, then he/she will think that we are here JUST for him/her. we are not their answer machine!

annoying.:mad1:

what do you think x3

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I do, in fact, agree. I think it could be summed up in one sentence, that could be a new rule- Fully read the FAQ or Guide pertaining to your problem before asking any questions.

I think it would be a good rule, but I can understand if you disapprove, x3.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well never tell people to just use search when they have a question. That doesn't help.

Either link them directly to the guide or give them a proper answer.

edit: I added that thread to the guides section.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Well never tell people to just use search when they have a question. That doesn't help.

Either link them directly to the guide or give them a proper answer.

Fair enough- x3sphere has spoken, and so it shall come to pass(or lack thereof:biggrin:)!!! {/booming voice}

banner

This is what i like about this site, nobody here post links to other post or to guides. But what i see lately is that exact thing happening. At lest theyre not posting "Google It".