• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not ranked in the Leaderboards due to suspicious activity

Vantropix

Heya dudes of the forum

Not on the rankings for steam.
I think I already know why and it's cause of Geometry Dash since most achievements I have are unlocked in the same minute, it's because I had been playing the game on mobile before pc and imported the save of course.
100 pals asked about this too but it was no problem. Hope nothing else is suspicious

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there Vantropix. Your Steam profile was marked for Team Fortress 2 by a former staff member.

Why do you have multiple clusters with duplicate timestamps in that game?

Vantropix

That's quite a blast to the past, haven't played that since 2017. Anyways I'm pretty sure it's cause a friend and I used to go to a lot of community servers just for fun and if I remember correctly some of those servers could give you a bunch of achievements for doing nothing when you join them.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Alright, I'll go ahead and unban you, but Team Fortress 2 will get invalidated at some point when we have the system for it implemented. It won't count for points, but that can be fixed by resetting your achievements progress in it if you ever think you would want to give it another go.