• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not Ranked in the Steam Leaderboards

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey @ciscotn, thanks for reaching out to us!

You were flagged by a former staff member for Brütal Legend. Looking over your games, I've also noticed you have an insanely high amount of achievements unlocked with a duplicate timestamp in Sid Meier's Civilization V.

The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, which is an online game, has all the achievements unlocked at the same time.

You also have 42 achievements in Brütal Legend unlocked at 23:19:25, and 7 achievements in DuckTales Remastered unlocked at 23:24:45, during the same day.

ciscotn

for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot I'm sure 100% that the achievements was all legit... played in beta/early access since 2013.
I played only this game for months and months so I think that achivement unlocked all together when the devs adds achievements on game.

for Civilization V, Brütal Legend and Duck Tales I don't remember but I played many hours offline and on more PC with these games so I don't know.

It's there anything that I can do for confirm achievements or others?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor