• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Number of Steam unlocked achievements

Sachifus

Hello,

I just noticed that my Steam profile shows 5.711 achievements unlocked :

Screenshot.png

However, Exophase is saying that I've unlocked 5.714 achievements.
I also checked on another achievements website and it shows 5.714 too.
(https://completionist.me/steam/profile/76561198044449228)

Any idea why the calculation is different from Steam ?

Best regards

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Certain games on Steam aren't counted towards the achievement showcase total. If a game is marked as restricted (the store page will say something like "Steam is learning about this game" in the sidebar) then the achievements aren't counted.

If you earned achievements in a game that was was completely removed from Steam (including demos) that could also be why. Though we still track all these so they are counted here (as does completionist.me).

Sachifus

Certain games on Steam aren't counted towards the achievement showcase total. If a game is marked as restricted (the store page will say something like "Steam is learning about this game" in the sidebar) then the achievements aren't counted.

If you earned achievements in a game that was was completely removed from Steam (including demos) that could also be why. Though we still track all these so they are counted here (as does completionist.me).
Thank you very much for your help! Do you know if there's a way to find the games in our Steam library that are restricted?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Sachifus

Hello @x3sphere!

Any idea why Exophase is showing 7.276 Steam achievements and Completionist is saying 7.275 ?

(Sorry if the question is a bit tricky... but maybe there's some obvious reason that I'm missing?)

EDIT : I actually have the same issue with Xbox. Exophase is saying 623 while TrueAchievements is saying 622 🧐

Last edited: