• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Official MforMature Starcraft Online Match(s)

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
In preparation and celebration of the sequel coming out sometime in 2009, I think it's appropriate to have MforMature's very own Starcraft tournament or simple matches.

Anyone wanting to head up this task and organize it, would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping we can get a good number of people to compete in a tournament. If not we can always set up random matches.

Anyone Interested?

Moose

Meta Moose
I think my mum chucked out my Starcraft games a while ago (parents just don't understand :( )... so if I can find a cracked copy or a cheap one on the net I will get it.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
I think my mum chucked out my Starcraft games a while ago (parents just don't understand :( )... so if I can find a cracked copy or a cheap one on the net I will get it.

Just make sure you get a copy that can play on battle.net. Most cracked copies or downloaded versions don't allow you to connect to battle.net

Slasher

Suck It
If anybody wants to play this at any point today, let me know