• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP OH LOOK A SHINY! (PSP go! talk goes here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
im suprized i haven't seen any posts about the PSP 2. newly dubbed. the "PSP Go!". so i have deiced to start a thread on it. stated here, theres a new psp in the mix. rumerd to be the PSP 2. is now the PSP Go! sporting a nice and shiny touch screen (tell me you neaver want that on your psp :p i dare you), and sliding screen to cut down on size. and best of all. no big wait! its being debuted at E3 this june. so set your TiVos to record!!

read and post people! lets hear what you have to say!

Maattt

Im liking the Internal memory.. but from the Concept image im not too keen on the sliding design.. cause i mean if it slides down how akward is it going to be to press the L/R Triggers.

Personally i think this is just a test model for the PSP2, so they know what features people prefer (UMD drive or not?, internel memory etc..)

pcstalljr

well im sure that sony will make it easy. after all, thats not a real picture of the Go! so it might work out. only think im worried about. is if it will play the PSP games. IE maybe a back up or something. (one weird thing.....this might not need hacking for piracy. they may just upload the games or something. kind of weird turn for sony.)

pcstalljr

Status
Not open for further replies.