Origin Support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I have looked into adding support for Origin and it is possible.

Currently in the process of integrating it into our system. I can't say exactly when it will be ready, it's quite a bit of work and largely depends on how much free time I have, but going live with it in the next few months seems doable.

S

speedydmp

I have looked into adding support for Origin and it is possible.

Currently in the process of integrating it into our system. I can't say exactly when it will be ready, it's quite a bit of work and largely depends on how much free time I have, but going live with it in the next few months seems doable.
Can you give us any updates?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Can you give us any updates?
I've made a lot of progress on this :) Origin support is almost ready. The plan is go live with it in the next few weeks and Battle.net will be added shortly after that...

It has taken a bit longer than I expected, but that's partly due to moving the site over to a new framework. The plus side of this is that it'll be easier to add more services going forward.

WuJJ

I've made a lot of progress on this :) Origin support is almost ready. The plan is go live with it in the next few weeks and Battle.net will be added shortly after that...

It has taken a bit longer than I expected, but that's partly due to moving the site over to a new framework. The plus side of this is that it'll be easier to add more services going forward.
I am a bit curious about Origin tracking. I saw the hours I played in Origin games, so will the tracking include both achievement and time?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I am a bit curious about Origin tracking. I saw the hours I played in Origin games, so will the tracking include both achievement and time?
Just achievements currently. I tried to get the hours played data, but as far as I can tell it's only shown to the account holder. You can't view it when looking at other profiles, even if you have the user added as a friend.

However maybe I overlooked something, if you know of a way to view it on other profiles let me know. Tried both the Origin client and web site, but the data shown was the same basically.

Last edited:

Xamantu

I'm really looking forward to this. Exophase will be the most complete achievement tracking website. Keep up the good work x3sphere. :)

Last edited:

NocturnalNL

GOG doesn't even have profile pages, so scraping it would be impossible, but if they would have API support... but yes hopefully in the future :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Should be ready by Tuesday. Have finished rewriting the site backend under the new framework, just doing some final testing this weekend.

edit: Testing is going well :) Have a few small issues with the server config I need to sort out so may hold back until Wednesday but will try to push live later today!

Last edited: