• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Our Community Evolving

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
we've acted on various comments made by members and have worked on some more redesigning. With that said, I would like to announce the activation of a new skin for our FrontPage. Hopefully this will help with some slowness people have mentioned; feel free to provide us with more feedback.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think it goes alot better with the forums then the old skin..And I do like the Skip to content link....

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
looks nice. thumbs up.

in terms of design and features, this is by far the best forum i have ever seen.

thank you guys. wish my other forums were this well designed.

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
Very nice theme.
I was getting bored of the dark one.

CASHMON3Y

Its amazing how fast this site has taken off. Congrats to everyone! But really, this will be SOOO much better than what QJ could have ever been.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Still evolving ;)

I'm currently changing the style of mfm_dark to mirror some attributes of the FrontPage skin. If you notice anything odd then do a full refresh of the page.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Acting on most of the feedback we received, we've updated our front page style with a few tweaks.

Please make sure you aren't viewing a cached version of our site before making any comments.

As always, please feel free to let us know what you think.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
nice. i like the story rotator thing at the top.

Whisper

Logic :(
I don't know about everyone else but I would like to have some profile music... which could include having public profile albums and such.

Seth

MD Party Room
What the hell whould we even put on the mfm youttube pages? Videos of us acting stupid...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
We Should make a facebook page aswell. I could attempt to make one...

Edit:
MforMature Facebook Page

It's utter crap right now. Obviously needs a logo and is trememdously in need of cleaning. I just copied the "About Us" section and distributed it to the different sections of the page... fail.