• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Pandora help

pritpalloi

hey friends......i was installed the psp tool 1.0, and after this i converted the battery option to service battery.....but after conversion....i restared my psp...and after this my psp shuted down..and..did not work...only the power light (green light) glow....pls telll....what can i do?????? how can i make my psp in working....

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
hey friends......i was installed the psp tool 1.0, and after this i converted the battery option to service battery.....but after conversion....i restared my psp...and after this my psp shuted down..and..did not work...only the power light (green light) glow....pls telll....what can i do?????? how can i make my psp in working....

when u create a service battery u need to setup a mms(magic memory stick), since now the psp is looking at your ms for the fw files see: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=8597