• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC PC Could Become EA's Biggest Platform

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
bf3pcfocus.jpg

While consoles still stand as the bread and butter of EA's core segment, the company eyes massive potential in the PC. In fact, in a recent interview with Gamasutra, EA Games president*Frank Gibeau admits the PC could become EA's "biggest" platform in the eventual future. EA is feeling encouraged over an uptick in digital sales, despite declining margins at retail.
The user base is gigantic[...]

Continue reading: PC Could Become EA's Biggest Platform...

LocutusEstBorg

Dunno about you guys but I'm feeling a huge jump in PC game sales and development interest recently. I've supported it all by preordering almost everything.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Dunno about you guys but I'm feeling a huge jump in PC game sales and development interest recently. I've supported it all by preordering almost everything.

Same here, things are looking up. 2011 is shaping up to be a great year for the PC.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I've actually played more games on my PC this year than games on my Xbox. Mostly because it is more cost-efficient as PC titles are cheaper and Steam is just awesome.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Steam is awesome, you miss the auto-update feature when you decide to play on a console.

"Hmm, I think I will play some Uncharted"

"Update Required. 100MB, Come back in 3 hours"

"..."
only on the ps3, on the 360:

"Update Required. 3MB, Come back in 20 seconds"

=-)