• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Perfect Dark

TeamOverload

Who else plans on picking this up come Wednesday? $10 for an XBLA remake of it with some of the Goldeneye maps/weapons included in multiplayer? Oh hell yes.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I want to, and most likely will, but my gaming plate is overflowing at the moment.

I'm almost done with FFX13, GoW3 and Metro 2033 come out tomorrow, and I haven't touched Bad Company 2 yet.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Definitely picking it up, been wanting to play through Perfect Dark again but just never got to hook up my N64

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'll be sure to pick it up.

I will once I put points in. w00t

Robby

Los Doyers!
I want to, and most likely will, but my gaming plate is overflowing at the moment.

I'm almost done with FFX13, GoW3 and Metro 2033 come out tomorrow, and I haven't touched Bad Company 2 yet.

Almost same here. GoW3 and Metro are on my to get list so I'm gonna have a nice supply of games for atleast 2 weeks.

But I still am going to get Perfect Dark, really looking forward to this.

TeamOverload

Picked it up, definitely brings back the memories. Online was laggy I must say, but our internet here hasn't been the greatest, so it could be a result of that, not sure. The game features avatar awards, which isn't super exciting, but it's nice to see it being supported. Overall, for ten dollars, I'd say you can't go wrong.