• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Phantasy star portable hitting usa!

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It has no online, did you play PSU on the PS2/360/PC offline? It was horrible.

It's only good in Japan where you have the Ad-hoc to online thing where you can play with about 1,000 other frenzied Japanese teenagers.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
It has no online, did you play PSU on the PS2/360/PC offline? It was horrible.

It says it has online.

If not thats false advertisement. Ill try the jap.. version to check if i get time too.

This has been known for a while now.

It may have been known but sony didnt have an official usa product page at first.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
The demo was fun....but this isn't an game worth playing with no one else.
Its only reason I bought the 360 version for the multiplayer, but you always can setup adhoc thing over the internet that was use for games like monster hunter.
I forgot name of it threw:p

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
The demo was fun....but this isn't an game worth playing with no one else.
Its only reason I bought the 360 version for the multiplayer, but you always can setup adhoc thing over the internet that was use for games like monster hunter.
I forgot name of it threw:p

Xlink kai :tup:

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
TeamOverload did you ever pick up a copy? How is it?

TeamOverload

No, I never got around to it. I was somewhat hyped up about it, but then still just completely forgot about it, with so much other stuff to keep me occupied.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
If you and BlackBurd get a copy I play on xlink kai. Im willing ditch out 30$ for the tools that are needed setup up. Whatever it might be