• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Phone Unlocking?

Noriyuke

Anyone know of any sites that do detailed work on phone hacking/phone unlocking? I'm looking for very cheap data cables for a various degree of Mobile phones as well as the information to how to unlock most phones and add globally capable software to them, i've only really found very little things that could things to that extent, some kind of Sim card phone unlock er that i could buy online i have yet to order one because of the horrible reviews they've been getting.

Any information you guys to point me to would be appreciated.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
idk about all that unlocking and shit because i don't use gsm, but when I needed a data cable for my Samsung SCH-R510 I just ebay'd it and found one for like five bucks.

Noriyuke

yea ebay is great and all, but one thing i really dont like to do is pay for shipping, so i look for wholesalers, that like to give free shipping.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Noriyuke said:
yea ebay is great and all, but one thing i really dont like to do is pay for shipping, so i look for wholesalers, that like to give free shipping.

I highly doubt you're going to find something that costs less than five dollars with free shipping.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
here, hopefully it supports your phone.

2cxyooh.jpg

10.8 MB Compress
24.7 MB UnCompress

Includes:

Motorola Unlockers:
Motorola T191 Super Unlocker
Motorola T19x Reset
Motorola t205 service tool
Motorola T66 Unlocking
Super T191 Unlocker

Nokia Unlockers:
9210 Flasher
dct3flash-rolis475
DCT4 Flasher Griffin
dct4 Unlocking
LogoManager_phone_images
New Nokia Tool Rolis 1.9
Nokia 3210 All.Versions Unlocker v1.0
Nokia 7110 Unlocker
Nokia dct4 by Dejan
Nokia dct4 security code
Nokia dct4 unlocker 1.0 by aquatixgsm
Nokia New EepromTools

Samsung Unlockers:
Samsung IMEI Changer
Samsung Unlocker
samsung_toolbox_35_cracked
samsung_unlocker_35

SE Unlockers:
All Ericsson Total Tool Jethro
Sony C5 Phone Reset and Unlock 1.0
Sony C5 Unlocker 8.5
Sony CD 5 v. 1.0.1
Sony CD Flasher 8.5
Sony CMD C5 Unlocker v8.5
Sony J7 and J70 Flash Loader 2.1

Siemens Unlocker:
C25 Zulea Unlocker

http://rapidshare.com/files/127853396/Mobile_Unlocking_Collection_-30in1-.rar

im lookign for the program now ;)

SeanyP

i unlocked my sony ericsson k800i using my regular pc cable that i got with it.
But i really cant remember what site i used. it was alot of hassle i remember cos you have to pay for unlocking credits and it does it all on a server.
its rather confusing to say the least.

Noriyuke

Wow, i thought this thread was like totally dead, thanks for the rapid share link! i will be checking that out with all the phones i do have a data cable for. But yeah, im still looking for a more advanced all in one that will handle newer models. Kinda like the GM Techline eSI of cellphones, mind you that one i gave is like for cars. Badass App.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Yo, whatcha talking about? i thought you posted on as is, or you have a newer to show me? Cuz that would totally rock my socks off.

i have an other one which i downloaded which supports some other phones i cant find the download so im looking on the website which i got it on.

Noriyuke

i have an other one which i downloaded which supports some other phones i cant find the download so im looking on the website which i got it on.

Oh tru that good sir, ill await for it, and oh yeah, unzipping that one you gave me had some nasty code in a few apps, but their were for nokia, so i just blocked em.

Vee

I only know Sony Ericcsson phones. But search google for the N-Sense sony ericsson forum, sign up there and i'm pretty sure they've got the program there.