• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PIRATING, HA..shows how much you guys know

UnknownHero

Shinobi
who the hell said i was pirating games.:mad1: maybe you should ask before accusing. oh and thanx for closing the thread for me, i got all the info i needed anyways.
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
geez....:glare::glare::closedeyes::sad: you know you guys upset me, i thought of all the people i talked to you wouldve known better.:crying: guess not.:glare::closedeyes:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
who the hell said i was pirating games.:mad1: maybe you should ask before accusing. oh and thanx for closing the thread for me, i got all the info i needed anyways.
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
geez....:glare::glare::closedeyes::sad: you know you guys upset me, i thought of all the people i talked to you wouldve known better.:crying: guess not.:glare::closedeyes:

Uh, you did :mellow: We don't lock threads without reason.

okay after i mod my psp slim so that it has 3.90m33 firmware what . what folders do i need in my MS in order to play downloaded games. do i just make a folder that says 380 or GAME 380. what do i need to do?

Consider yourself lucky. Under the new rules you would get a ban for asking for help with downloaded games. And I'm moving this to the feedback forum.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Well he said "380 or GAME 380" so I assumed he was talking about homebrew.Sorry.

UnknownHero

Shinobi
okay so it was just a misunderstanding of words. isnt downloading homebrew stuff called....downloading too. you are downloading it, so why assume i was pirating. just because i used the word download, it doesn't mean i was asking you to help me pirate games. look fearevil got it, downloading games+put in what folder 380 of GAME 380= i must be wanting to download homebrew games for my p.s.p slim. and needed help knowing what to do. sorry if i came off the wrong shelf. and I,m sorry about the previous sentence, it doesn't even make sense to me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
okay so it was just a misunderstanding of words. isnt downloading homebrew stuff called....downloading too. you are downloading it, so why assume i was pirating. just because i used the word download, it doesn't mean i was asking you to help me pirate games. look fearevil got it, downloading games+put in what folder 380 of GAME 380= i must be wanting to download homebrew games for my p.s.p slim. and needed help knowing what to do. sorry if i came off the wrong shelf. and I,m sorry about the previous sentence, it doesn't even make sense to me.

I apologize, then. When I came across the thread it was already locked so I immediately assumed you were asking for help with pirated games.

UnknownHero

Shinobi
i know they locked it before i could explain the situation. and so i had to make a new thread to vent. its okay though im okay now.

Darkchild

The Doctor
What thread was this? Maybe its the one I locked because OTHER PEOPLE were posting LINKS TO PSP PIRACY and I already banned them both for 7 days...

If that is it, I'm sorry I upset you...but... Desperate times call for desperate measures (Dunno if that's how the saying goes but oh well)

Again, I apolagize.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
What thread was this? Maybe its the one I locked because OTHER PEOPLE were posting LINKS TO PSP PIRACY and I already banned them both for 7 days...

If that is it, I'm sorry I upset you...but... Desperate times call for desperate measures (Dunno if that's how the saying goes but oh well)

Again, I apolagize.

No, it didn't had any links to piracy related sites.

Darkchild

The Doctor
No, it didn't had any links to piracy related sites.

Then maybe we're not talking about the same thread, because the thread I'm thinking about, had 2 guys posting links to torrent websites and etc.. with Commercial PSP games for free download (Which is illegal)
(Sites, which I censored <3)

Since I noticed that this case was starting to repeat too many times.. I locked the thread.