• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Platinum trophies not syncing

Fluffal Kyurem

The Platinum trophies for my PS3 games won't sync at all. All of the other trophies have synced fine and even my Platinums from my PS Vita games synced fine. It's just my PS3 Platinum trophies.

I've looked at your profile and it indeed odd having all but Platinum Trophies.. The lack of PS3 Plats is also present on other sites, where you can be found: https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Black-Kyurem5/tales-of-graces-f-ps3-1 And you're missing them on the Official PS App, see attached image. I would recommend re-syncing your PS3 Trophies with the server... As I don't think this is an issue with Exophase.

However, Looking in to the timing of quite a few pops raises a few questions that I don't really feel conformable talking about..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-154419_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-154419_PS App.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 54

Fluffal Kyurem

I've tried re-syncing the trophies with PSN and it doesn't seem to work. The Platinum trophies are shown as unlocked when I set trophy collection to offline mode. They display as "100%" online, but the Platinum trophies show as locked.

Well, If I suspect what you've done based on what I can find.. and I'd suggest looking in to why It didn't pop in the first place.. as all those time stamps are way to similar.. and It lacks the "Earned Offline" messages that do appear with PS systems which suggest some kind of Trickery with a Third Party tool like SAM but for PSN.. Which also explains why you are not ranked for PSN.

With a SAM like software in the mix.. I personally hit limits of what I feel safe in helping you..

Last edited: