• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Playstation Network ID's

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well xbox section has it and so does Wii and DS i think so here it is just type in your online ID for playing PS3 online.

Mines- canadajames

(pretty sure theres no capitals but if it doesnt work try it with Canadajames instead)
GAMES
-COD4
-Resistance
-Warhawk

DGK204 - Junit's
GAMES-
-COD4
-MotorStorm

chafiro - Chafiro's
GAMES
-Resistance
-Tekken dr

RjcLando - RJC4LIFE
Resistance
NCAA Football 2008
Call of Duty 4
Motorstorm
NFS

WorldGenesis - WorldGenesis'
Warhawk

dtrack - darkstone
tekken dr

fearevil - fearevil19
warhawk
oblivion

KINGNEV - nevster
cod 4

J

Junit

Hey canada , I'll add you as soon as I'm finish updating :D mine will probably Junit. Do you have Call of Duty 4 or Motorstorm ?

EDIT: hey , Won't let me make Junit so its DGK204

Richlando

RjcLando

Resistance, NCAA Football 2008,Call of Duty 4,Motorstorm,NFS..(Got that today,along with Assassins Creed<---sweeeeeeeeeettt!!)

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Mine is "fearevil"
I usually play Warhawk online, but I've playing a lot of Oblivion, so I'll take a while to get online.

Richlando

Don't feel bad, I can't stop playing Oblivion either..I'm awaiting GTA IV to bring me back from Cyrodill...

Tip: Try jumping out of a town (over the border walls) and running around the world.It's really cool to see how the textures are used and it won't mess up your game. It's easiest to jump out of Bravil or Chorroll..

silentdeath6

unknown
my psn: silentdeath6 and i mostly play warhawk. p.s who ever wants join ace clan message me

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
If you don't lag get into a laggy server, yes.
The framerate is incredably great.
But they will need to realease a patch for this because most of the servers lags and, for some odd reason, some mics don't seem to be working (mine is not)

Dan

Contributor
DTM300.

Just Modern Warfare 2 online. But looking at this thread, it isn't released yet.