• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Please Add more Blizzard Battle.net Games.

Thijminecraft02

Hello, i am wondering why some Blizzard games like Diablo 3 and Heroes of The Storm are not on Exophase?
Is the API not public or is there a different reason? 🤨

Retodon8

You must be talking about achievements. Blizzard only has an API for: World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, and Overwatch 2.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Is there nothing about tracking Diablo 3 achievements? If I see this correctly, you can call a player's profile with this API.
Yes there is a D3 API, however it's mostly limited to profile stats and item data. If you check the list of endpoints there's nothing for pulling achievements.

There have been requests for it on the Blizzard forums, but they haven't updated the API in quite awhile unfortunately. As far as I know Diablo 3 doesn't have any public profile pages we could pull from either.