• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Popsloader plugin issues

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well i thought id do this as my first post and to get help to everyone else in my situation.

My question is wether or not i would still have all my custom eboots or would at least not have to reconvert all my 3.03 oe-c made ps1 game eboots if i were to upgrade to
3.40 oe-a.:confused1: Also i would like to know wether or not it would be of any use to use dark alex's plugin. 8) Ill list off a few of my converted games and note im am using autopopstation 4. Its very simple to use actually if you still are running 3.03 oe-c.
- Digimon world 1 and 3
- silent hill
- spyro the dragon

These are only a few all are ntsc u format also. Please help..!:sad:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well i thought id do this as my first post and to get help to everyone else in my situation.

My question is wether or not i would still have all my custom eboots or would at least not have to reconvert all my 3.03 oe-c made ps1 game eboots if i were to upgrade to
3.40 oe-a.:confused1: Also i would like to know wether or not it would be of any use to use dark alex's plugin. 8) Ill list off a few of my converted games and note im am using autopopstation 4. Its very simple to use actually if you still are running 3.03 oe-c.
- Digimon world 1 and 3
- silent hill
- spyro the dragon

These are only a few all are ntsc u format also. Please help..!:sad:

nah, you shouldn't have to re-convert them.

Popsloader doesn't support 3.40 pops (yet) so it wouldn't be of much use.

Tenshigami

Or 3.30. But you can still run the 3.40 by selecting to run the version from flash. Besides not supporting 3.30 or 3.40, Popsloader can't run 3.03 pops or below on 3.30 OE-A and above. I'm eagerly awaiting an update to Popsloader, but I haven't heard any news as of yet :crying:

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Ok so let me get this straight saying i upgrade to 3.40 oe-a i will be able to use my games from 3.03. will i lose any icons or anything not that i care, just want to know didnt screw anything up. thx for quick reply also what do you mean by selecting 3.40 in flash will this tamper with flash0 files im not confident in my skills to do that.

Only minutes after first posting this i realize the save format issues while reading things to do with 3.40oe-a. soory to ask but is there an easy converting program out yet or no. thx

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok so let me get this straight saying i upgrade to 3.40 oe-a i will be able to use my games from 3.03. will i lose any icons or anything not that i care, just want to know didnt screw anything up. thx for quick reply also what do you mean by selecting 3.40 in flash will this tamper with flash0 files im not confident in my skills to do that.

Only minutes after first posting this i realize the save format issues while reading things to do with 3.40oe-a. soory to ask but is there an easy converting program out yet or no. thx

no you won't lose any icons etc..

and when you boot your first PSone game on 3.40 OE-A it will automatically convert your saves. Remember that after converting, those saves can only be used on 3.40 or higher. so it is a good idea to backup your saves, in case you ever decide to go back to a previous OE version.