• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Oh.. I see what you guys mean . Ok the situation with my stuff is

1. I used flash
2. The xbox and the stuff that looks Dirty is because 3 years ago my father Painted over ALL my stuff in my room in order to move and he didn't bother to move anything out of the way or into another room . So thats why some of the stuff looks like it's covered in dust. It's Paint

3. The 360 and wii shit (The Ps2 is mine that he is borrowing to play a game) Is my brothers room he is the most dis-organized person i know
4. The gamecube room is my workout room and that's constantly in use , the flash affected how everything looks in that room. Plus the only things in that room are a weight bench all my weights and a Tv and the gamecube.

5. bad lighting

6. My bedroom where I sleep Is clean?
DSCN2543.jpg

7.I dust my ps3 very often along with my desk and my monitor and Tv.
8. The reason why everything is on the ground is because I don't have a stand to put them on plus my headphone amplifier is tied to the ground because of a loose power socket that if moved renders it useless.
9. My optical cable is only about 4 feet long so I have to keep everything on the ground within distance of it.

DSCN2540.jpg

10. i've seen far worse rooms
(From Assemblergames.com)
2zf0i8w.jpg

^
that is actual Dust

11. Funny story about the xbox is that when it was painted over(same thing happened to my ps2) There was a DVD Sitting on top of it so it left a spot where the DVD was unpainted.
DSCN2545.jpg

12. Thats also why The Star Wars VHS tapes have what looks like dust on them:argh:

13. The box of crackers, bag of almonds and box of popcorn is only in my room so someone else in the house doesn't eat them :mad:

14. I don't worry about bringing girls back to a room like that because There are other rooms for that and plus I have other things to worry about than getting laid.. srsly lol.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Oh.. I see what you guys mean . Ok the situation with my stuff is

1. I used flash
2. The xbox and the stuff that looks Dirty is because 3 years ago my father Painted over ALL my stuff in my room in order to move and he didn't bother to move anything out of the way or into another room . So thats why some of the stuff looks like it's covered in dust. It's Paint

3. The 360 and wii shit (The Ps2 is mine that he is borrowing to play a game) Is my brothers room he is the most dis-organized person i know
4. The gamecube room is my workout room and that's constantly in use , the flash affected how everything looks in that room. Plus the only things in that room are a weight bench all my weights and a Tv and the gamecube.

5. bad lighting

6. My bedroom where I sleep Is clean?
[qimg]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/DSCN2543.jpg[/qimg]
7.I dust my ps3 very often along with my desk and my monitor and Tv.
8. The reason why everything is on the ground is because I don't have a stand to put them on plus my headphone amplifier is tied to the ground because of a loose power socket that if moved renders it useless.
9. My optical cable is only about 4 feet long so I have to keep everything on the ground within distance of it.

[qimg]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/DSCN2540.jpg[/qimg]

10. i've seen far worse rooms
(From Assemblergames.com)
[qimg]http://i28.tinypic.com/2zf0i8w.jpg[/qimg]
^
that is actual Dust

11. Funny story about the xbox is that when it was painted over(same thing happened to my ps2) There was a DVD Sitting on top of it so it left a spot where the DVD was unpainted.
[qimg]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/DSCN2545.jpg[/qimg]
12. Thats also why The Star Wars VHS tapes have what looks like dust on them:argh:

13. The box of crackers, bag of almonds and box of popcorn is only in my room so someone else in the house doesn't eat them :mad:

14. I don't worry about bringing girls back to a room like that because There are other rooms for that and plus I have other things to worry about than getting laid.. srsly lol.

I lol'd

explosions

Such an even coat, to have been accidental.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM EST ----------

Taping drywall is an art form, I highly doubt you can do it

I've done it before. It may not have been absolutely perfect, but I thought it looked fine. It was a pain to do though.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My Dad and I put drywall up in our garage this summer, including the tape. It's not that hard; I had the hang of it after a few tries.

Throwing up tape for a garage is one thing. Doing it properly so it won't bubble or even be visible after six months in a living room with primer and two coats of paint on top of it is another.

Vladimir

IMG0877.jpg

IMG0878.jpg

IMG0879.jpg

IMG0881.jpg

I probably have the most failing setup of this topic, but anyway:
- 1 modded PS1 and 1 modded PSone
- PS2 and PStwo
- Playstation 3
- Wii Ripoff
- Dell Laptop, HP Desktop and HP Ipaq

Don't have money for new tv or better pc monitors :(, but i might buy a new tv in a few months

Seth

MD Party Room
I see a n64 in there 2..

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I cleaned up over the weekend, so I thought I'd share my setup before it gets messy again

Room overview, nothing interesting on the right side for now
73flat.jpg

My Dual monitor and Hackintosh setup, with some motivational posters in the back
ejantk.jpg

Batman bust chillin with the Fallout 3 guy
102pbbn.jpg

Console setup (currently PS3, 360, Wii, Dreamcast, PS2, N62, Genesis, NES all hooked up)
2howtjc.jpg

My Superman/Batman collection thus far
2ur5wfn.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Pic of my new setup.. added Logitech Z-5500 speakeres:

speakers.jpg

one of the keys on my keyboard popped off, gotta get that fixed :p

EvilSeph

Administrator
I never use my speakers :\... things just don't sound the same without my headset.

What mouse you got there?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I never use my speakers :\... things just don't sound the same without my headset.

What mouse you got there?

Microsoft Habu. For music I prefer headphones but speakers rule in terms of immersion imo.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That mouse looks cool, but how's it handle?

I think it's very comfortable. I'd recommend it for gaming. It's way better than the Logitech LX3 I used to have.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Microsoft Habu. For music I prefer headphones but speakers rule in terms of immersion imo.

I live off of my Z-5500's now, well at least my roomates do (they always want to use my computer when I'm away just so they could take advantage of the speakers. The one problem I have is I wish I could put my rear speakers behind me but my current setup doesn't allow that (nothing but open space behind me).

I need to get a new mouse for gaming, never really bought a mouse specifically for gaming but my wireless (MX Revolution) sometimes drops its connection for a brief moment and screws me over, so I was thinking either a Logitech one or Razr (but might look into that Habu)....sooo many choices.