• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Comp:

5736a4c666800ab4fb91124567555f29931437eb.jpg

TV:

e5ce501b4fb146e3a2304e74039724d2a7df7817.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I want that monitor.... Could probably sell both of my 24" monitors (although one is scratched slightly) and just about afford that...but then I'd need a new GPU...

The extra resolution with a 30" monitor is ridiculous

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I want that monitor.... Could probably sell both of my 24" monitors (although one is scratched slightly) and just about afford that...but then I'd need a new GPU...

The extra resolution with a 30" monitor is ridiculous

I'd do it ;) This monitor is the best hardware purchase I've made, ever. GTX275 can still drive games decently at 2560x1600 and you can always drop back down to 1920x1200 for the more demanding ones or run in windowed until you get a new card. The built-in scaler is actually quite decent.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'd do it ;) This monitor is the best hardware purchase I've made, ever. GTX275 can still drive games decently at 2560x1600 and you can always drop back down to 1920x1200 for the more demanding ones or run in windowed until you get a new card. The built-in scaler is actually quite decent.

Very tempted but the whole process of selling these behemoth monitors and shipping them is a pain that I don't want to deal with right now. Think I must.

EDIT: Jeez, eBay values for a used U2410 is around $300-330. My 2407wfp would probably only bring in $200-250 at that point

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Are you using a Mac keyboard on a PC? :p
Also, is that a G500? :D

Yeah, I really like the minimal travel for keys and the keyboard being really thin and flat.

Yes, it is a G500. I wrote a review of it for MforMature relatively shortly after it came out.

....our computer setups are so similiar it's kinda weird.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah, I really like the minimal travel for keys and the keyboard being really thin and flat.

Yes, it is a G500. I wrote a review of it for MforMature relatively shortly after it came out.

Ah fair enough. I prefer the sort of keyboards with bigger buttons where you really feel them go in, using a Logitech Media Keyboard 600 at the moment.

Nice :D Yeah it's awesome, I love using SetPoint to tell it to change what buttons do for different programs - got the back, forward and red button inbetween them as N, V and P for Crysis 2 Demo :)

Slasher

Suck It
I'll have to post mine when I get a chance

Living at home now & rearranged my room completely. 37'' TV, surround sound, using TV as laptop monitor, ps3. And that's about everything important that I have to my name minus my car lol

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I bought a new TV during boxing week which inspired me to redesign my AV system.
I put all my equipment in a rack hidden behind a wall, and I'm controlling everything with a Crestron processor (by touchpanel, iPhone, and a program on windows). Everything (2 PS3s, 2 360s, 2 cable boxes, a Wii, and a PC) is on a matrix so anything can go to any display (a 46", a 59", a soundbar, and a projector that is not shown) so I can listen to cable, browse the web, play PS3 and xbox at the same time if I wanted to.

a50a8e5d92664d6f28e95b4f8a326b3c696950f8.jpg

ca5eee12e4ec9466a6136b763cfd517086539b04.jpg

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Dude... have to say I'm really jealous. How's the cooling on the rack?
The only things that produce a lot of heat in the rack are the consoles, so there's a fan at the top to suck away the heat.
fuck, that's epic sousanator.

only downside is changing disc's in a room far from the setup must suck.
The other room isn't too far (right around the corner) but one of each console is modded to load games off external hard drives so unless I want to play a different game online, I don't even need to get up.

Seth

MD Party Room
The only things that produce a lot of heat in the rack are the consoles, so there's a fan at the top to suck away the heat.

The other room isn't too far (right around the corner) but one of each console is modded to load games off external hard drives so unless I want to play a different game online, I don't even need to get up.

Are they partition in different formats ? How well does the Ps3 worth with the ISO? why on earth did you need 2 cable boxes in the same room? What is a matrix is it just like a switch or Hub?

Also really jealous as well.