• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

genaroneto

Greetings people, this is my first post! Here's my current setup, sorry about my (lack of) photographing skills.

IMG_20140417_095246.jpg

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Nice setup, and welcome to the forums! :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So my new TV arrived today, the LG OLED (EC9300). The black levels are amazing! Pictures don't really do the set justice, but here's one :)

Pdrb.png

chunji

@x3sphere that looks really nice!

Here's my setup. The consoles are down below. I have my ps1 games there and then random cases, they're a empty though. I keep my games in a cd wallet.
20150324_195315.jpg

Last edited:

Gianlucca

Hello everyone, my name is Gianlucca but you may call me Gian, this is my first post, as I've created my account today.

Well, this is my Gaming Setup when playing games that have controller support. I don't have a desktop because I use my notebook to study. I love old games as you can see, I have a SNES baby edition, and a N64. The PS3 is not mine, it belongs to my roommate.

9d8wTHc.jpg

I hope you liked it and don't mind all those wires on the floor, I still need to take care of them.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

Thanks, I got the anthology and just loved the maps. Sadly I'm going to have to take them down soon. I'm out of space on my shelves and need to get a bigger unit so it'll probably cover up the wall. :(
thats sucks but hey at least you have them :) and you be coering the wall with something just as good...more games

Gamer Steve

Too many games.
I have almost 700 physical games and combine them with my digital games and I have about 5000
oh wow 0_0 thats alot of game i have about 300 physical games and about 200 digitial games lol i guess you win this road.lol thats amazing collection you are trully a gamer. to you sell your game or are you a collector?

SihayatheFremen

oh wow 0_0 thats alot of game i have about 300 physical games and about 200 digitial games lol i guess you win this road.lol thats amazing collection you are trully a gamer. to you sell your game or are you a collector?

I guess I fall into the collector category, though its not a thing where I MUST own pristine copies of games. But I'd never sell my games. They're my other babies...after my kids my dogs and now my new PC.
I still have my very first console and games too. (For the record that would be a Colecovision because I'm old)