• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Post your PSN user names

TeamOverload

Yeah I gotta actually work on that game more. Girlfriend just picked up a PS3 a couple weeks back, so I only really get to play when I'm not at college. Got a good collection of games already, but sadly I'm finding it hard to pull myself away from Modern Warfare 2 even though I already have it on my 360.

Seth

MD Party Room
I havent played Resistance 2 in ages man. I might just join you for a game to... Btw your next game should be infamous...

Adiuvo

I never really got into the online aspect. Killzone 2 was great though till they ruined it with those buffed air drones. They probably nerfed them by now considering how many people were complaining about it; I should check.

Scorned

I never really got into the online aspect. Killzone 2 was great though till they ruined it with those buffed air drones. They probably nerfed them by now considering how many people were complaining about it; I should check.

They did that? That would explain why I began to actually get killed by those. Although I remember originally it seemed as if it was very difficult to get any kills with them.

Sliderkk

Oxycodone-

TeamOverload

I havent played Resistance 2 in ages man. I might just join you for a game to... Btw your next game should be infamous...

I was thinking about checking that out sometime, but I gotta wait a bit until I buy any more games. Just spent too much money for Christmas, so I can't see myself buying another expensive game for a while. Plus I wish there was a demo of it or something, so I can experiment with it a bit before deciding to purchase.

twelve

I'm not dead
I was thinking about checking that out sometime, but I gotta wait a bit until I buy any more games. Just spent too much money for Christmas, so I can't see myself buying another expensive game for a while. Plus I wish there was a demo of it or something, so I can experiment with it a bit before deciding to purchase.
There is a demo of it. Or at least there was, I don't expect they've taken it off the PSN store already.

Riorio99

Can't remember if I've posted in this thread or not.
Anyway; DFB1999

I have Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, LittleBIGPlanet, Orange Box, Rock Band 2 and The Beatles Rock Band.

Ben-to-b-free

[scrubs]-Fan
PSN: Raiden1996
Games: The Simpsons Game, Ratchet&Clank: Tools of Destruction, MGS4 (BEST GAME EVER!), LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted I-II, Dead Space, Assassins Creed I-II

Noriyuke

Mines Noriyuke, simple, nobody took it. Just add me, I have CODMW2, Assasins Creed, Resistance 1, MotorStorm, Warhawk, Stranglehold. I know, shitty choice of games, but whatever, the collection will grow later. Now i have to fix 360's...

After lots of PSN time

HilaryDuffGta

Psn- HilaryDuffGta

it may take me a while to respond or to add people...i only get on my psn accoutn at a friends house

Izunagi

Bloodless Tatari
PSN ID: Inuzagi

Might be making a new one, but probably won't until B-Day at least. I might not respond right then and their if it says I'm on. I have a habit or turning my PS3 on when I'm doing work...or sleeping at times (mainly because I'm downloading some game or something onto my PS3), so I might be a little late with responding to messages and whatnot.