• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Post your PSN user names

MajorMajor

PSN: M4jorCyn1k

Not much of a multiplayer gamer but it's nice to have PSN buddies :)

Next online mulitplayer I'm looking forward to though is Planetside 2 on my PS4. Looking forward to checking that out, looks pretty sweet :cool:

demon0id

PSN: demonenn

Games : Alien: Colonial Marines, Lead and Gold, Lost Planet 3, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil 5/6, Resident Evil Racoon City, MGS: Peace Walker, Dead Space 3, Uncharted 2/3, etc.
Feel free to add me ^_^

Gamer Steve

PSN: SC_Shadow-Blade i dont play online much as i would like too but feel free to add me so we can bullshit.

OujaStrike

PSN ID is OujaStrike

Current PS4 Games are The Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, Killzone: Shadow Fall, The Order: 1886, DC Universe Online.
Upcoming games on the PS4 will be Batman Arkham Knight, Until Dawn and Uncharted 4

Survival Horror

As my card says my id is :GeorgeGianno

Μy fav games are :
Silent Hill,Resident Evil,Project Zero(Fatal Frame),Haunting Ground,Dead Space,
God Of War,Devil May Cry,L.A. Noire,Ni No Kuni:Wrath Of The White Witch,
Castlevania:Lords Of Shadow,Heavy Rain,The Last Of Us,Deadly Premonition Director's Cut,
The Walking Dead,The Evil Within,Oddworld:Abe's Oddysee,Shadow Of The Colossus
Deathtrap Dungeon,Demon's Souls,Dark Souls,Super Mario World,Street Fighter,Mortal Kombat,
Killer Instinct
,Steins Gate; and a lot more.

From older times :
Gun Smoke,Ghost N Goblins,Tehkan World Cup,Shinobi,The Punisher,Cadillacs And Dinosaurs,
Double Dragon,Toki,Altered Beast,Final Fight,Snow Bros,Power Spikes,The King Of Dragons,
Sunset Riders,Knights Of The Round
and more.

R

Raizo

PSN: Raiizo-san
You can add me if you want to go for some nuclears in bo3 ;)