• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Potemkin Released - PSP Emulator for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ector has released his Experimental HLE PSP Emulator for Windows. Potemkin emulates the PSP kernel allowing you to run various applications and games created for the PSP on your PC. Remember that this is a work-in-progress so compatibility is currently quite low, but you can expect things to only get better from here on out.

VS.net 2005 SP1 Runtimes are required to be installed before running Potemkin (thanks Wraggster!)

Puzzle Bobble Pocket:

poke.jpg

PSP GU sample:

pspgu3.jpg

Download Potemkin

Potemkin [EmuTalk]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can sombody help when i download VS.net 2005 SP1 Runtimes when i installing it i get this error
Untitled2-1.jpg

"Verify that you have access to that directory"

sounds like a permissions problem.. are you logged on as administrator?

3ofspades

i have a different problem. every other place i download this from i gives me the same message

"the application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. re-installing the application way fix the problem"

i'v tried re installing it many times, but it gives me the same message. can any bdy help me

chemist

Staff infection
what happened to this?
Is there a better version that actually runs 3D games or has it been dropped?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
what happened to this?
Is there a better version that actually runs 3D games or has it been dropped?

Hasn't been updated since unfortunately.

SsJNarutoVash

I don't know how to start the system... I have all the binaries, When I double-click the executable, I get a black window, and nothing happens.

If I click on 'File > PSP', it tells me that this feature wasn't implemented yet. Is there something I have to do aside extracting and running the executable?

JBlade

<p>Is there a list of the playable games? Ive downloaded FF7CC and i get this window that opens up <a rel="nofollow" href="http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/J-Blade/untitled-1.jpg">[i20.photobucket.com]</a></p>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It definitely won't work with Crisis Core. Compatibility is very limited -- in fact, the only game that works fully is the one shown in the screenshot I believe... Puzzle Bobble.

JBlade

<p>aw, all i wanted to play on the psp was FF7CC. no real reason to buy that expensive hand held.</p>

MenaceInc

Staff Member
what psp emulator can play FF7 Crisis Core??
because potemkin can't play that.....

there is currently NO PSP emulator that can emulate FF7 Crisis Core and also, since emulating Crisis Core would involve piracy, we do not discuss piracy on these boards.

Simple answer for those who want to play FF7 Crisis Core,go out and buy a PSP and a copy of the game.

J

jx233

There is no need to triple post, you can just edit your post to add new information.

If you double or triple post, you can lose your posting priveledges, or risk a ban.

You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.