• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Premium profile scan doesnt work

joruri

I paid for a premium account today so I could update my profile faster, but both the manual scan nor the automatic scan work. They worked more when I had the free version honestly 😭 What can I do? Is there something I should refresh to have the premium benefits or...
Thank you in advance!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What service specifically isn't updating? I checked your Steam and Nintendo accounts, both seem up to date...

joruri

What service specifically isn't updating? I checked your Steam and Nintendo accounts, both seem up to date...
Nintendo switch :( it's not updated, the hours from my latest played game are the same as 10 hours ago when i first scanned it. my switch its connected to the wifi so i dont see what the problem may be...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Nintendo switch :( it's not updated, the hours from my latest played game are the same as 10 hours ago when i first scanned it. my switch its connected to the wifi so i dont see what the problem may be...
The hours played for Phoenix Wright are the same as what we're getting from the Nintendo servers. The updates are going through as normal, there's just no updated data to retrieve.

You could try playing a different game so the game list order changes and see if that forces an update. But the issue seems to be the hours played just haven't synced on Nintendo's side yet. There's nothing we can really do about that unfortunately.

joruri

The hours played for Phoenix Wright are the same as what we're getting from the Nintendo servers. The updates are going through as normal, there's just no updated data to retrieve.

You could try playing a different game so the game list order changes and see if that forces an update. But the issue seems to be the hours played just haven't synced on Nintendo's side yet. There's nothing we can really do about that unfortunately.
Oh I see! I tried to refresh my switch instead with changing the game and it worked. At least now I know it's a problem from the Nintendo server so I just have to refresh it :) Thank you a lot for the help, really!