• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problem with Gamercard

neoz7

Hi,

A few days ago I have some problems with my Gamercard. In exophase site gamercard appear diferent than xbox.com. The score is correct, but images of recent games was wrong

Exophase:

169817.png

Other:

neoz77.jpg

If you see my timeline you can see the differences: http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/neoz77

Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Our system had your profile marked as private for some reason... perhaps it was private before (?) but wasn't updating the value. Just ran a re-sync so it should update pretty soon.

It's showing the correct data now:

http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/NeOz77/

May take an hour or so before the GC reflects that

Freebird

Hi there, I've got the same problem.
My 360 gamerscore updates just fine but the game icons haven't changed in quite a while. My profile never has been private.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Xtowers

I have noticed my recent games were not updating as well. I tried going to my profile to see if there was something I could change, but I didn't find anything that would fix it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't see any issues on our end. The card seems to be reflecting correct data now -- maybe the card wasn't viewed in last 48 hours which would cause it to not update?

Xtowers

Hmm, I usually use forums daily that have my card in my sig. I'm pretty sure my card is called on at least daily by someone. I know this card is inaccurate as of today. I've been playing a heck of a lot of Halo Reach lately. Gamerscore is correct, though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmm, I usually use forums daily that have my card in my sig. I'm pretty sure my card is called on at least daily by someone. I know this card is inaccurate as of today. I've been playing a heck of a lot of Halo Reach lately. Gamerscore is correct, though.

I've tracked down the issue, thanks. Basically XBL was haphazardly throwing error codes that our system didn't understand, so some users were put on ignore as a result. It's handled now - shouldn't happen again. :)

Solh0und

I'm having problems linking my Live gamertag to a card. It's saying my gamertag doesn't exist and I should check my privacy settings but my setting aren't set to private at all.

Help?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm having problems linking my Live gamertag to a card. It's saying my gamertag doesn't exist and I should check my privacy settings but my setting aren't set to private at all.

Help?

That's because the generator is case sensitive. I guess I'll change that.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Aren't Gamertags case sensitive? So that menaceinc isn't the same as MenaceInc?

That's what I thought originally but doesn't seem to be the case. The correct version is returned regardless of how you type it though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Weird alright I'm looking into it now

Edit: issue with the memory cache not expiring, fixed now.