• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problem with Steam achievements

cRos96

I am having the same problem. All of my steam achievements are updated through a few days ago, however my achievements earned over the last 3 days have not been displaying.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've fixed it, thanks for the reports!

Ubivashka

Hello! Bug steam achievements in game "puzzle agent 2". I'm completed 100% (52/52), exophase profile - 0% (0/52)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello! Bug steam achievements in game "puzzle agent 2". I'm completed 100% (52/52), exophase profile - 0% (0/52)
Hi, yes I had to run a re-sync on all profiles due to the above bug, it's fixed now but will take some time to get through all of them. Your achievements should show tomorrow.

xandowsk

That's exactly the game I'm currently playing and have noticed the problem.

Edit: I thought it was fixed. But it's not. Played hours seems to update fine but not the achievements.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think the updates are going through, I haven't forced any updates and your achievement count on that game has increased since yesterday.

It seems like the frequency of updates has slowed down somewhat though. I've created a new queue group for registered members only, which will significantly speed up updates to around 2 hours or less, so we'll see how this goes.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi - I joined about a week ago and my 360 achievements are fine, but my Steam achievements haven't updated. Currently 1119 of 3396 are showing:

http://profiles.exophase.com/alexrdavies/#
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexrdavies/

Is there anything I should be doing on my end to help, other than waiting?

Your profile should be fully synced now. However, the achievement count still differs a tad from Steam (3378 vs 3396). Do you notice anything missing?

My guess is it could be due to a game that was removed from the store, or a shared game - right now Steam only shows those under recently played. In that case just playing the game should allow us to see it.

alexrdavies

Thank you very much. My removed games are all showing up correctly, and your total (3378) matches achievement stats (3377) and AStats (3379), so I don't think I'll fuss over the final 18. It's when I was missing 2000 that I was worried!

Thanks again for your help

Alex

xandowsk

Some of my Sniper Elite V2 achievemnts are marked offline and they weren't actually earned offline. Steam is showing them with date and hour.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Some of my Sniper Elite V2 achievemnts are marked offline and they weren't actually earned offline. Steam is showing them with date and hour.

Ran a re-sync, fixed now. Seems some of the achievement feeds went offline last night leading to blank timestamps.