• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problem with Steam achievements

xandowsk

I'm now having trouble with the last played games order. It's now stuck with Sniper Elite V2 as my last played game and it's not for some days.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
All fixed :)

xandowsk

I'm also having that problem again with achievements marked as earned offline and they weren't. This time on Deadlight.

Last edited:

cRos96

I am having problems again with my Steam games updating, it seems to have been a few days since it updated.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

I'm also having that problem again with achievements marked as earned offline and they weren't. This time on Deadlight.

I fixed it for you, was due to the feeds timing out again. So I've added some code to retry the request if no timestamps were retrieved - should stop that from happening now.

I am having problems again with my Steam games updating, it seems to have been a few days since it updated.

Ah, yeah that was the same issue xandowsk had today. Should be fixed now.