• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Profile not updating

katbarf

Good morning,

My profile hasn't updated since 6/18. I haven't made any updates or changes and only use Steam. I tried to resynch a couple of times but it only keeps showing the same info from 6/18.

Thanks so much!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Due to some changes Valve made last month we can only reliably update your profile if new achievements are earned. It doesn't seem you earned any achievements since then.

I'd expect this will get fixed at some point, as the changes they made also broke the "Recently Played" section of profiles on Steam (at least when viewing others' profiles, it seems to display normally when viewing your own):

I am looking into some alternative methods we could use to get the last played dates, but will need more testing before I deploy any of those - hopefully Valve will fix it in the meantime.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 2.12.04 PM.png

Last edited:

katbarf

Thanks for the quick reply! Yep I haven't been playing anything lately to win any new achievements. Last new achievement was awhile ago for Settlement Survival. I've mostly been playing Rimworld every weekend so no achievements there. I appreciate your help and reply. I'm sure it'll work itself out one way or the other.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could you force update on my profile too, thanks for the support
I have forced a sync but it doesn't look like it changed anything. Seems to be matching what PSN shows also.