• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Protest The Hero - Scurrilous (March 22nd)

Riorio99

Moonlight is absolutely incredible.
That and Hair-Trigger are blowing me away on this album.

Dan

Contributor
I realised that Moonlight was the track Tim was recording vocal harmonies on, on the third studio update.

And they cut them out :( Poor Timmy

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Hahaha yeah i noticed that too, I still haven't got the chance to listen to the album the full way thru, but I absolutely love what I've heard so far

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Yeah too bad its like a 2 hour drive away and on a monday and I'm a retard and didn't get my license sooner :(

Oh well, I'm going to BTBAM and Born Of Osiris/August Burns Red that'll be sick :D I have already seen PTH live 4 times as well so it's aight, but Tesseract would be badass to see

Dan

Contributor
They're playing Sonisphere this year with Periphery, and from their conversations on facebook, they might be touring together soon :D

Joey

WHOOOOOA. I had no idea Protest the Hero had a new Album. How the hell did I miss this?

Joey

Clearly you live under a rock :eek:

I do. There's been at least 5 seperate occassions this year that I discovered an album from somebody I like, that had come out like 2 months earlier. I don't even know how to keep up on music, my friends don't listen to the stuff I like.