• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 PS2 and DreamCast titles could come to the PS3

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Joey

I called the PS2 games months ago... The Dreamcast games, not so much. My interest is piqued though.

Adiuvo

Good Sonic games on the PS3? Major boost in popularity for sure.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I could honestly care less. Past generation games have all but lost their appeal to me. I've already played them and some don't age well.

I also already own all past gen games I had any interest in and their respective systems still function.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
how are they gonna implement the ps2 emu on ps3s other than the 60 gigs and so forth?

its not like its gonna happen for ps2 game i bet, dreamcast maybe and thats just maybe

and hold on... like $100 for the best of sonic. Really? who here would pay that?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

twelve

I'm not dead
I'd pay $100 for a Sonic Collection if it actually does have all the best games. So basically everything up to Sonic Adventure 2.

This bit makes me very sad:

"London Olympics
Perfect opportunity for Motion Controller integration."

Sonic, Jak & Daxter at the Olympics. Only on PS3. :cry:

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
infact i have but forgot about this tid bit of news since i've given up waiting for ps2 emu on my ps3, since theres been no official word from sony and so forth

True... But we all know why the PS2 emu hasn't come yet, and that because the PS2 itself still sells

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I think it ends this year, if not mistaken...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I could honestly care less. Past generation games have all but lost their appeal to me. I've already played them and some don't age well.

[HIGHLIGHT]I also already own all past gen games I had any interest in and their respective systems still function.[/HIGHLIGHT]

As do I, but have you tried playing any of them on an HDTV? They look like they have a permanent blur filter on.

Riorio99

Dreamcast sounds good, if only because I'm lazy and really don't want to hook my Dreamcast up whenever I wanna play a DC game. I can just buy it and launch it from one machine.

twelve

I'm not dead
As do I, but have you tried playing any of them on an HDTV? They look like they have a permanent blur filter on.
Not if you get the Component cables.

I've got them for the Wii and PS2 so that covers Wii, Gamecube, PS1 and PS2 games. Everything else I play on PC emulators so they're obviously going through VGA so looks fine.