• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PS3 Sync problems

ice_player84

Hi! first of all, what a fantastic jobs guys, the site is amazing, and dont get me started on the stats area, just amazing. However, it seems that it doesn't play well with the PS3, it records my PS4 and PS5 games, but not the PS3, heck even my 360 games show. Is there something i should check on my end? or this is a common issue?

Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There shouldn't be any issues with picking up most PS3 games, but it is limited to games that have trophies, and they will only be bumped to the top of your list when actually earning a new trophy.

It’s a limitation on Sony's side. Most of the PS3 stuff runs on older APIs that lack various tracking features they added in PS4/PS5 like availability of a last played date.

When you view your profile on PSN it will display the PS3 games the same way.

ice_player84

There shouldn't be any issues with picking up most PS3 games, but it is limited to games that have trophies, and they will only be bumped to the top of your list when actually earning a new trophy.

It’s a limitation on Sony's side. Most of the PS3 stuff runs on older APIs that lack various tracking features they added in PS4/PS5 like availability of a last played date.

When you view your profile on PSN it will display the PS3 games the same way.
Thanks for your fast reply! I was precisely thinking that this could be the issue, but it gratifying to know this directly from you guys.

Case closed then!

Thank you so much and keep up the good work!