• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN info not showing up on third party forum

knapptime247

The app seems to be crawling my PSN stats fine. My last played game shows up on these forums, all my achievements, trophy's etc show up on the Exophase site. But on our clans forums it's giving me the "this user could not be found" error.

Here's a post from those forums for reference: http://www.vicegamers.com/forums/threads/helpful-links.443/
(not sure what the privacy settings are like, but I can find a different post if you have any issue).

Any ideas why this might be happening? Not sure how involved you are with the Xenforo extension we are using on our forums.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you link me to an image that's giving that error?

I'm not directly involved in development of that XF extension but everything should be fine, it just passes the username to our site. Did a lookup on your username and no issues:

knapptime247.png

knapptime247

Screenshot from a minute ago attached here.

Edit: Just to note that I also have followed the instructions on here to enable my PSN privacy settings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 11.32.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 11.32.51 AM.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok thanks. It's not on our side then, the image I linked above is the same one the extension should be using. I'd make sure you don't have any spaces in the username. I registered over on your forums to check it out but I don't see the cards on that post, if you can have them display I'll take a closer look.

knapptime247

The cards show up when you mouseover the corresponding console icon. You can also click through each icon and it brings you to the exophase site. Mine clicks through to this page, for example: http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/knapptime247/

It works for others on the forum, but myself and 1 or 2 others are experiencing this issue. Maybe I'll try to get in touch with the developer if things are working fine on your end.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yep I know, but the console icons aren't showing for me. Registered under the same username - x3sphere

Actually, just copy the URL to the card and paste it here.

Should look like this:
http://card.exophase.com/psn/knapptime247.png

knapptime247

An old copy of the image must have been sitting in my cache... did a hard refresh and it worked properly.
.... so no problems, love your app and the help!
It's always the simple things!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Cool - glad it's sorted! :)