• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSN Media Go Issue

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Hey all,

I have downloaded Media Go and bought Final Fantasy VII off the store and started downloading it, but when the download ends and it's supposed to send the game top the PSP, it gives me error: 0x80029564 and caput... I've tried downloading demos and they work fine... Might be because my HDD is fucked and corrupts most big sized downloads?

Thanks in advance,

K.

eldiablov

Contributor
HDD corruption will almost always affect large downloads. I suggest you attempt to defrag everything and try again.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
this issue has been solved. pls close :p

@toufie: check the Final Fantasy VII PSN thread

dl276

this issue has been solved. pls close :p

@toufie: check the Final Fantasy VII PSN thread

what are you talking about??

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM EST ----------

HDD corruption will almost always affect large downloads. I suggest you attempt to defrag everything and try again.

So did anybody get a answer on how to fix it...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@last poster:

PSN Final Fantasy VII Hits PSN - M for Mature Forums

learn to check threads.

This was really a HDD corruption thing, meaning there is no fix... If the download becomes corrupted, Media Go won't transfer it. That simple.
I had to install Media Go on a friend's laptop and transfer it from there. No issues at all. I'm sending my laptop to warranty by the end of the month.