• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 PSN problem

nickxab

First of all hi guys :D
Well i have problem with my PSN in my psp and pc too.
I think that this problem happened when one day i flashed one of my accounts with the psn manager.
Well i can log in in the psn but when i try to download something from my psp then it says:
Activating.......
and the get this error:
Install failed.
So i tried to download it throw the Media Go.
But still no luck.I get an error that says that i have login a different account in my psp.But it is exactly the same account.
Anyway so i formatted the flashes and i installed again the 6.20.
I connected again the psp in the media go and i tried to download again but then i get an error:
Communication to the server failed. :( :cry:
In the beginning i was thinking that the problem was my accounts.So i gave them to another person to test them.And they worked perfect.
So i understood that i must activate the "game" content in my psp but i can't cause i can't install nothing from the psn.
But i think that it maybe is my id storage.
I tried to change region and etc from the TM but it still doesn't work.
I trying to fix it for one month and still no luck. :cry::cry:
So i ask from you guys help.
Well i am open in another id storage test.I have a 1004 TA-079 v3. ;)

Hellcat

Contributor
A month? Oh.... this can happen from time to time when Sony's servers have a "hickup" again, but not for a month long....

Can you remember with what account it worked last?
Put that PSN activation on, try de-activating from account management and then re-activating.

Seems like Sony does not like a PSP being active on multiple accounts at the same time....

nickxab

I tried all of them but no luck.
But maybe is your last idea.I will try it. ;)
Wait for results.

One edit.
I just noticed that i can redownload the demos that i already downloaded before this problem happens but not the new demos.

Hellcat

Contributor
Contact Sony custommer support about it.
But don't tell them about using the psn swither!!!

nickxab

Hmmm ok.
I changed password from one account so the other members that have my account will not be able to login but i have the same problem. :(

nickxab

No one ?
Anyway i made a new account and i have the same problem. :(
I can download only videos and comics.