• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN PSN Should Be Back Within A Few Days, Says Sony

nevster

psn being down has actually worked out ok for me, finally got round to soft modding my wii lol its not quite a playstaion, but its passing the time ;p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
How's paying just for online multiplayer working out for ye? I tell you, it's good being on PC. Also we get mods, dedicated servers, mouse and keyboard, higher fidelity visuals. It's all pretty good over here.

one day menace, one day!, and i'll make you some cupcakes, but really, i wish i had the money to get a good enough pc to play some of the games i'd want to play on pc.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
one day menace, one day!, and i'll make you some cupcakes, but really, i wish i had the money to get a good enough pc to play some of the games i'd want to play on pc.

Seconded.

MenaceInc

Staff Member

My current PC cost me about

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I don't see PC gamers that way and I thought that was a dead stigma. I would also love to play exclusively on my PC (and make a decent one) but for a variety of reasons I can't.

1) I prefer laptops over desktops: Because I'm always on the move and such, it's hard to move a desktop around unlike a console.
2) Cheaper cost: PC Hardware is constantly evolving and I got tired of constantly having to dish out €€ to upgrade my computer if I want to play a game maxed out. Consoles offer me maxed out gaming for a span of 8 years (give or take one) without much of a hassle, and also a slew of good exclusives.

So yeah, xD

Portability always compromises power. Handheld vs home consoles even. I generally don't need to move about a lot when I'm playing games so that's not an issue really. Even still, I have a netbook which cost me

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Portability always compromises power. Handheld vs home consoles even. I generally don't need to move about a lot when I'm playing games so that's not an issue really. Even still, I have a netbook which cost me

Dan

Contributor
I play my games, and I play them well. Don't give a shit about the platform at the end of the day.

:troll: