• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP-1000 Series

Sullivan

Okay, I have looked all over and can't find any new ones. I know its been a while since they have been in production, but does anyone know of a site that sells them? It's by far my favorite PSP model, and I have really been missing a PSP. I want a brand new one, but the odds of finding one are almost zero.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You've pretty much nailed it yourself, I haven't seen any new PSP-1000 models for sale...anywhere

Cryox

Bro.
ebay, gamestop/ebgames, Pawn Shop, BlockBuster. Those all might have one, but they will most likely be used.

Slasher

Suck It
I picked one up used just the other day. It's in great condition too - no scratches, barely used, no faults whatsoever.

Sullivan

Well how do places like play asia and other major resellers just deplete there inventory of them?

Sullivan

My only ideas are buying a used one off ebay that looks in good condition. And buy a whole new high grade Faceplate replacement and send it to a modder over at acid mods. My last psp replacement didn't go well at all.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I haven't seen any in quite a long time over here in Portugal...

Cryox

Bro.
And I still don't know why ebay or amazon work. They both have what you need, and most likely will ship to where you are.

Offtopic:
@KezraPlanes

hah, this is totally unrelated, but I just watched the Fast and Furious[2009] and your location reminded me of the movie I watched only 10 minutes ago.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
And I still don't know why ebay or amazon work. They both have what you need, and most likely will ship to where you are.

Offtopic:
@KezraPlanes

hah, this is totally unrelated, but I just watched the Fast and Furious[2009] and your location reminded me of the movie I watched only 10 minutes ago.

Was it for a good reason at least? xD

I'm guessing he's not going for those because he wants a real new one?