• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

psp 3000 unbrick

booboo

i want helpPpP.......my psp 3000 dosn't turn on only the green power light appears thn it turns off....is it bricked?????is there any way to turn my psp on???????

boogel12

well mate, try this ....format your psp using 4 button combo..

procedure:

1. completely power off your PSP.

2. Hold the buttons SQUARE, TRIANGLE, SELECT, and START then power on. You should get a blank sreen. Kinda looks like you bricked. Keep the buttons held for few more seconds then let go.

3. Your PSP will format its Flash1 and reset the settings.

maybe this will help...

Slok 00

in psp 3000 the recovery is accessible only from the xmb....i've the same problem...the other method of 4 key combo doesn't work

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM EST ----------

Try taking your battery out.
i left the battery out of the psp all night but nothing change....i will bring the psp to assistance

Davee

lolhax
well mate, try this ....format your psp using 4 button combo..

procedure:

1. completely power off your PSP.

2. Hold the buttons SQUARE, TRIANGLE, SELECT, and START then power on. You should get a blank sreen. Kinda looks like you bricked. Keep the buttons held for few more seconds then let go.

3. Your PSP will format its Flash1 and reset the settings.

maybe this will help...

That won't help.

OP: Your PSP is bricked, there is nothing you can do.

Wheres

Be sure to delete everything that has like homebrew/chickhen cfwe or gen-a because you don't want sony to see you have those things in your PeeSPee