• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 6.20 Save Data Exploit Released. Hello World 6.20!E loader on the way

wasii2006

B2K24 has a point there, even if a small one, and slicer's point is unfortunately way larger.

And don't forget about #1 TOP reason for hacking.
It's not 'cause you want to enable HB or achieve fame.... it's the challange, the "can I do this, can I beat this little bugger" and the final "why? because I can!" - THAT, you will NEVER be able to remove from the equation.

you're right :(

goo2

I don't really know what the big deal is about iso/backup loaders. After owning a bunch of modded systems I can honestly say that I've bought the same amount of games that I would have normally bought without them being hacked. The only difference is that I've tried out a lot of shittier games that I would not have bought anyways. From a moral perspective, I doubt anybody here has bought every movie or mp3 they've enjoyed. But I may be a special case, maybe everybody immediately stops buying games as soon as they have a backup loader. idk, but in may case there has been any loss in sales of software from modding my systems.

I love the exploit btw gentlemen! Thank you very much! I hope to get some homebrew running as soon as I find my mini USB cable.

B2K24

So has the Eloader been released yet?
Can a psp-2000 with a hackable mobo TA-85 V2 on 6.20 OFW run hellcats latest release
recovery flasher using this exploit to get to CFW?

The reason I ask is a friend accidentally installed OFW and I don't wanna drive all the way to his house to flash the psp.

Deathrow

So has the Eloader been released yet?
Can a psp-2000 with a hackable mobo TA-85 V2 on 6.20 OFW run hellcats latest release
recovery flasher using this exploit to get to CFW?

The reason I ask is a friend accidentally installed OFW and I don't wanna drive all the way to his house to flash the psp.

Their is a half byte loader for small applications and homebrew, but that's just about it. Nothing about a loader for Hellcats program as far as I know. It would help those who don't have pandora battery, but it definitely wouldn't help those who own a 3000, or GO. For that you would need a kernel exploit.

Oh, speaking of a kernel exploit, I would like to thank *username* for all your hard work. If you happen to read this, congrats mate.

B2K24

So why has it been over 2 months with no update from Sony to counter this user mode exploit?

Are they waiting for the kernel exploit to be leaked before they act?
Or are they just to busy with the PS3 to act right now?

Doesn't Sony usually respond faster in past instances so what gives now?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
theirs no way for iso piracy to be done, so i don't think they care very much, at least until it can do something which allows for piracy of their games

Skorpian

Hmmm...
slicer4ever said:
theirs no way for iso piracy to be done, so i don't think they care very much, at least until it can do something which allows for piracy of their games
I disagree of course. Sony does care about any exploit, they cared about the exploit of mercury and patched it before it was even released because they knew for sure that someone could come out with an ISO loader, and that's the same case with HBL. I saw a post of hellcat's and 6.30 OFW is coming out very soon.

impulse

Hellcat is right, it's coming, and it IS patched...

6.30 beta has it patched, I've tried it.

Now, the usermode stuff that has not had the gamename leaked... : )

Regards,

npt

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
I bet 6.30 is coming out the same day PlayStation Plus and 3.40 is for the PS3.
Why else would they have added the option to sort games by expiration date in the XMB?

Call it weird but i've been itching for an update for the longest.
Sorry to say but even with HBL around, homebrew on PSP isn't as interesting anymore. :cry:

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I disagree of course. Sony does care about any exploit, they cared about the exploit of mercury and patched it before it was even released because they knew for sure that someone could come out with an ISO loader, and that's the same case with HBL. I saw a post of hellcat's and 6.30 OFW is coming out very soon.

of course their ganna patch it within the update, i was just saying that they didn't patch it right away because they knew at the moment, their was no way for piracy, had the HBL enabled piracy we probably would have seen it patched in the same day, but since it couldn't, they probably decided it wasn't something they needed to release at that exact moment, and could wait until they were ready for their next update