• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP go and homebrew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xploren

Contributor
No, he actually said 5.50 while havin 5.51 in mind as well.

I was trying to say something like that. Guess I couldn't get my point across.

Hellcat said:
I am also too lazy to explain why, let me just remind on this:
3.60 on the Slim is a 3.50 with different drivers, while 3.52 was long out on the Fat.

This explains it all, by the way.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
For real? Damn now we need a new kmode exploit too =\

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Holy cow! Talk about working extra hours :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
then Go! = unhackable?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well, I dunno if it's good or bad though... Considering all the morons that want stuff for free... Unhackable would be good I guess...

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Every thing is hackable :)
What do u say davee !

'A Human Uses Only 2% Of His Brains'

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Pls don't hack the PSP Go!. Sony has alr said homebrews are accepted; together with the flash memory= NO UMD. So there's absolutely no reasons for this to be hacked but piracy

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Pls don't hack the PSP Go!. Sony has alr said homebrews are accepted; together with the flash memory= NO UMD. So there's absolutely no reasons for this to be hacked but piracy

Couldn't have said it any better

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
He mus be referring to the new PSN iniciatves that are rumored

hgrdes

Sony needs to learn that homebrews are good for the psp, and doesn't harm it. Retards. Oh wait, they're sony. nvm.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Sony needs to learn that homebrews are good for the psp, and doesn't harm it. Retards. Oh wait, they're sony. nvm.

Homebrew on PSP = Piracy therefore harmful. Sony aren't retards. They are protecting their business and protecting developers against true retards who can't be bothered to pay for the games they want, because they believe they are entitled to everything on a silver platter. Good business manoever whichever way you put it.

With the possible new iniciatives for the PSN, true homebrewers will finally be able to show off their work without having to resort to hacks that lead to piracy. Win/Win situation if you ask me.

Itanium

Maybe Sony has stated they aren't against homebrew, but it's hard to believe they're gonna support it in the near future. Anyway I guess not only iso-related homebrew needs kernel access (which obviously will be missing), so you should expect a less powerful "official" homebrew than current "non-official" one.

Davee

lolhax
Maybe Sony has stated they aren't against homebrew, but it's hard to believe they're gonna support it in the near future. Anyway I guess not only iso-related homebrew needs kernel access (which obviously will be missing), so you should expect a less powerful "official" homebrew than current "non-official" one.

However, having an official sdk is better than using an incomplete reversed engineered one. Homebrew games won't require direct kernel access in most cases and the exported functions should be enough.

hgrdes

Homebrew on PSP = Piracy therefore harmful. Sony aren't retards. They are protecting their business and protecting developers against true retards who can't be bothered to pay for the games they want, because they believe they are entitled to everything on a silver platter. Good business manoever whichever way you put it.

With the possible new iniciatives for the PSN, true homebrewers will finally be able to show off their work without having to resort to hacks that lead to piracy. Win/Win situation if you ask me.

I'm talking about homebrew applications, not piracy games or iso/cso. Learn to read and understand before posting something that puts words in my mouth.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
However, having an official sdk is better than using an incomplete reversed engineered one. Homebrew games won't require direct kernel access in most cases and the exported functions should be enough.

That means higher quality, more compatible homebrew right?

Status
Not open for further replies.